Monday, May 16, 2011

Inspiration: Peonies




The old saying is true again this year - it rains when the peonies bloom. My burst yesterday and sure enough we had a good old thunderstorm last night. Luckily most of the blooms are still intact. Peonies are so gorgeous, but only for about a week so I really look forward to seeing them each spring.


With this year's color being honeysuckle (the hot pink kind) there are a lot of inspiring pink rooms to choose from. Here are a few of mine.




de Gournay




bhg


This is my summer dream room. Who wouldn't want to hang out here?




domino


This is Maddie's dream room - the more pink the better!



10 rooms


Hot pink does grown up furniture


10 rooms







This is one of my favorite peonies that inspired the watercolor print found on my pillows and cotton voile scarves.











Hope you get out into your garden (or whatever you do to make you happy) this week.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment