Monday, October 15, 2012

You Know You're a Pumpkin Addict When...

.....you spend 20 minutes discussing pumpkin-related food and recipes with the check out guy at Trader Joes! They have a pumpkin ice cream that is out of this world and when you add spiced pecans on top....Yum.
via Pinterest

I've been in a pumpkin state of mind. We are on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin soup recipe. The best I've ever had was at the Bitter End Yacht Club in the BVI and I've been trying to re-create it ever since. So far my fav is actually a butternut squash soup with a touch of curry.

Next up....pumpkin cheesecake.

via Pinterest

We hit the pumpkin patch this weekend and I whipped up some deep pumpkin-colored velvet pillows for the sofa.

via pinterest




All I need now is a pair of these....

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment