Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Inspired by:: Hinckley

Sunset, Speed and a Picnic Boat

I had the opportunity of the summer last night driving a brand new Hinckley T31 for a video shoot. My girls came along for the ride. What a total blast!

If you've never experienced a Hinckley Picnic Boat, then you haven't seen the epitome of maritime style. This boat is luxury and high design on the water. And it is fast and fun. Did I mention it's fast? I was asked to do circles at full speed around the video boat. Well OK - If I must!

The wood is gleaming and the upholstery is beautiful and understated. The whole thing is like a little jewel box.

This is me ...
Driving this
Only I imagine we looked more thike this!

Thanks Peter and the Hinckley team!

1 comment:

  1. correction: it was a Hinckley 34 and i've been told that size matters.

    ReplyDelete