Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We're going "Down Under"


I am thrilled to announce that Victoria Larson Textiles is now represented at the Emily Ziz Style Studios in Sydney, Australia!  Although I don't get to go to Sydney (yet) at least my fabrics get to live in one of my favorite places on the globe.

Emily Ziz Style Studio is a supplier of fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, lighting, artworks and boutique decorative accessories to the interior design trade. The collections originate from Australia, South Africa, UK, France....and now the USA. I am the first US deisgner to be represented!
Emily Ziz focuses on boutique, statement products that create a point of interest in the environments in which they are installed making it a great fit for my large scale, bold designs. Owner, Emma Levitt, has curated an eclectic mix of independently designed textiles and accessories that allow designers the tools to create truly unique interiors.

Check them out at http://www.emilyziz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment