Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dollar Store Decorating

Are you ready? For Halloween that is. Dollar Store and decorating are two things that I generally do not use in the same sentence but for Halloween I scored. A bunch of packages of "spooky cloth" (yes - I know it's just colored cheeses cloth), some Styrofoam skulls, light-up eye balls and a lot of glitter and we are all set. Plus if I don't dust this month it just looks like part of the theme!

Note: the jar on the dining table was filled with candy eyeballs but they seem to keep disappearing.


The skeletons were a splurge (aka NOT from the dollar store) but I love how the girls have one stepping on the other's head to climb the column. We tried to paint the boys with glow-in-the-dark paint but it didn't seem to work. Oh well.

Gotta' go finish sewing costumes....Have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment