Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Feature







I'm so excited to be mentioned in today's blog post on Lilly Pulitzer! Check out the Guest House with Molly Andrews of Chairloom and enjoy a sneak peek at some of the new Lilly fabric for interiors. Thanks Lilly and Molly!


We love Print and Pattern and so do you. Tell us why.
I’ve always had an appetite for color and pattern as found in textiles. I know I’m not alone with that. I remember discovering Hable Construction in the early 90′s when they had a tiny store in the west village. Their patterns and colors have always been a favorite of mine. Living in the east village in Manhattan I bumped into Virginia Johnson’s design, too and eventually John Robshaw & I was hooked. So when I moved to Philadelphia and learned that vintage & antique furniture in need of re upholstery was everywhere & affordable – I found a way to involve myself in the textiles I had such a love for and back to a city I felt so connected to. The Brooklyn Flea was perfect for me to grow Chairloom and feed a creative part of me that was longing to express itself. A very rewarding part of running this business for me has been getting to know the textile designers and owners of Hable Construction, Rubie Green, Mod Green Pod, Studio Bon, Oliveira textiles, Victoria Larson, Michael Devine and others.


Click here to see the full post.

No comments:

Post a Comment